How to apply:
Read about our
recruitment process, before starting your application.
Apply online through Student
Loans Company - iRecruitment.
If you are already employed by us, you should apply through iRecruitment
- For best results, choose 'Last month' from the 'Date Posted'
- when you see a vacancy you like, click 'Apply now'
- if you don't already have an account with us, you will need to
register before you can apply
- when you register you'll be asked to provide an email address
- we'll use the email address to update you on the progress of
The application process takes approximately fifteen minutes to
- you'll have the option to attach a CV or input details about
your employment history (you do not have to do both)
- we'll ask you to provide some information about your relevant
skills and qualifications
- you'll be asked to answer a few questions about your equal
opportunities details and work permit status
- and finally, when you submit your application, confirmation
that we have successfully received it will be shown
If you find no vacancies of interest, you can still register
with us and we'll notify you by email when suitable vacancies are
Having problems applying?
If you have any difficulty when applying through iRecruitment,
please e-mail your CV to our Human
Resources team: remember to include the reference number and
name of the vacancy you are applying for.
Additionally, we would be grateful if you can provide details of
the issue that prevented you from applying online.
AOL Browser is not supported by our iRecruitment site.
If you use AOL Browser and are having difficulty accessing
iRecruitment, please try again using an alternative web browser;
such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.