For information on the exciting opportunities currently available at Student Loans Company and details on how to apply please log into Student Loans Company - iRecruitment or use the Apply Now links below.
Please Note: We are currently experiencing some intermittent issues with iRecruitment when viewed using the Google Chrome browser. Please use an alternative browser to apply.
If you are already employed by us, you should apply through iRecruitment for employees.
Before starting your application please read about our recruitment process.
If you have any difficulty when applying through iRecruitment, please e-mail your CV to our Human Resources team: remember to include the reference number and name of the vacancy you are applying for.
Additionally, we would be grateful if you can provide details of the issue that prevented you from applying online.
- For best results, choose 'Last month' from the 'Date Posted' pull-down list
- when you see a vacancy you like, click 'Apply now'
- if you don't already have an account with us, you will need to register before you can apply
- when you register you'll be asked to provide an email address and password
- we'll use the email address to update you on the progress of your application
The application process takes approximately fifteen minutes to complete.
- you'll have the option to attach a CV or input details about your employment history (you do not have to do both)
- we'll ask you to provide some information about your relevant skills and qualifications
- you'll be asked to answer a few questions about your equal opportunities details and work permit status
- and finally, when you submit your application, confirmation that we have successfully received it will be shown immediately.
If you find no vacancies of interest, you can still register with us and we'll notify you by email when suitable vacancies are available.
AOL Browser is not supported by our iRecruitment site.
If you use AOL Browser and are having difficulty accessing iRecruitment, please try again using an alternative web browser; such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.