Querying our statistics

If you have a query about the official statistics we publish, you can contact our Information Office at:


Making a complaint about our publications

We'll do everything we can to answer your questions when you first contact us. However, if you are not satisifed by the response you receive from our Information Office, you can make a formal complaint.
See 'Making a complaint' for information about what you can expect from us when you log a formal complaint and where you should send it.

Contact - Making a complaint